Our referral process is simple.
The referral process for young people attending Running Deer School is as follows for 2018-2019:
- Initial enquiry received by Running Deer School.
- Arrangements made for a pre-referral, on-site visit to Running Deer.
- Following a successful pre-referral visit to Running Deer, an application form and accompanying risk assessment will need to be completed and returned.
- On receipt of a completed application, potential students will be invited to attend a more formal visit where their individual needs and desired outcomes will be discussed.
- Once the application is accepted and funding has been confirmed a start date will be agreed.
Running Deer School accepts applications all year around.
Contact Running Deer School at:
Butterdon Wood, Moretonhampstead, Devon TQ13 8PY
Telephone: +44(0)1647 400201 | email@example.com