Our referral process is simple.
The referral process for young people attending Running Deer School is as follows for 2018-2019:
- Initial enquiry received by Running Deer School.
- Arrangements made for a pre-referral, on-site visit to Running Deer.
- Following a successful pre-referral visit to Running Deer, an application form and accompanying risk assessment will need to be completed and returned.
- On receipt of a completed application, potential students will be invited to attend a more formal visit where their individual needs and desired outcomes will be discussed.
- Once the application is accepted and funding has been confirmed a start date will be agreed.
Running Deer School accepts applications all year around.
Contact Running Deer School at:
Butterdon Wood, Moretonhampstead, Devon TQ13 8PY
Telephone: +44(0)1647 400201 | email@example.com
Running Deer School is a DfE registered independent school (registration number: 878/6067) for young people with Special Educational Needs. Part of Running Deer CIC, we provide activities and opportunities based around traditional rural skills and land based studies, bushcraft, equine assisted education, dog therapy, green woodworking and conservation.
Running Deer CIC is a not for profit organisation and company limited by guarantee. Company No: 7605814. VAT Reg No: 289345260.
Head of School: Joanna Winterburn
Telephone: +44(0)1647 400201
Email: school at runningdeer.org.uk
Address: Butterdon Wood, Moretonhampstead, Devon, TQ13 8PY