Meet the Team
With a diverse range of skills and qualifications, each and every member of staff brings valuable experience and expertise to Running Deer. Not only do our team compliment each other fully with their individual knowledge and life experiences our team are keen to share that knowledge with each other, our students and the community.
Outdoor Activities Manager
Education Manager | SENCO
Senior Case Worker
Team Support Manager
Staff working directly with children and young people have:
- Enhanced DBS certificate.
- Advanced Safeguarding Children certificate.
- GSA Physical Interventions and De-escalation 3 day course.
- First Aid in the Workplace Level 3 or Emergency First Aid in the Workplace Level 3.
- Health and Safety certificate.
- PREVENT training.
Running Deer is committed to the ongoing personal development of our staff and provide training in subjects and areas additional to those listed above.